Their collaboration was the buzz of the Celtic music scene, with festival headline appearances in Europe, Australia, Canada, the United States and Scotland, garnering rave reviews and an ardent international following.
‘Two of Scotland’s most sublime instrumental talents.’ (The Scotsman)
Originally released on Culburnie, 1999
1. Bidh Clann Ulaidh (Men of Ulster)
2. Ross’ Reel no.4, Reichswall Forest
3. Roslin Castle, Miss Gordon of Gight
4. The Marquis of Huntly, The Ewie wi’ the Crooked Horn, John Cheap the Chapman, Peerie Weerie, The West Mabou Reel
5. Calum Sgaire
6. Donald Willie and his Dog, Alex MacDonald, Chloe’s Passion
7. Lady Louisa Gordon’s Strathspey, The Highlands of Banffshire, The Merrymaking
8. Seathan, Na Goisidich
9. Sitting in the Stern of a Boat
10. A Mhaighdean Mhara
11. Lieutenant Maguire’s Jig, The Curlew, Sleepy Maggie, Tail Toddle
12. The Sweetness of Mary, Devil in the Kitchen, Willie Davie, The Sound of Mull, The High Road to Linton
13. Theidh mi Dhachaigh.